Friday, October 8, 2010

Win Moody's Mad-Eye!

Contest is now closed!! Winner to be announced soon.

Halloween is approaching, and with it one of the most special days in the Wizarding World!  It was on Halloween that Voldemort met his match in one-year Harry.
It was also on Halloween that:

  • Harry, Ron, and Hermione defeated the Troll
  • attended Nearly Headless Nick's Death-Day Party
  • the Fat Lady portrait was gashed by Sirius trying to get into Gryffindor Tower
  • the Goblet of Fire spewed out the FOUR champion names

To celebrate, I'm announcing a special give-away.  On October 31, I will choose from one of my followers to receive Mad-Eye Moody's magical eye -- or this case, a Turkish nazar boncugu.


Please check out my post at Mad-Eye's Mad Eye for an explanation as to why I think this Turkish nazar boncugu represents Moody's eye.

The nazar boncugu I have to give away is not exactly like the one pictured, but very close.  It's the same colors and style, but measures 4 1/2" or 11 cm.

To enter, all you have to do is follow my blog.  On Halloween, I will randomly pick the winner from my list of followers.

Go ahead, click here and enter now!

3 comments:

  1. Tired to enter this, but it said the link could not be found. Guess I missed it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather and I have communicated, but not only did Heather successfully enter, she won! Congrats, Heather, and thanks everyone for entering! Check back soon for another contest.

    ReplyDelete