Friday is the last day for our fabulous week of #PotterChat blog posts, Twitter chats, and Scavenger hunt! Tomorrow is also the first day you can enter to win one of these fabulous prizes:
- A copy of The Faerie Ring when it releases Sept 27th from Kiki Hamilton
- A first chapter critique by Lisa Gail Green
- 3 chapter Beta read swap from Bekah Snow
- A first chapter (20 pages or less) critique from Alivia Anders
- A query letter critique OR critique of your first 5 pages by Avalon Jaedra
- Beta read up to 5K words OR a free book from the large collection of Jami Gold
- A first chapter critique (up to 20 pages) by S.P. Sipal
- A critique of your first two chapters OR a guest spot on my blog from Lyn Midnight
- A PDF or Kindle copy of A Writer's Guide to Harry Potter by S.P. Sipal
Entry is simple. Here's all you need to do:
1) E-mail PotterChat8 AT gmail DOT com
2) List the clue answers (see below) and the blog they were found on.
3) If you'd like, let us know your top 3 choice of prizes from the above.Winners will be determined by number of correct answers and receipt time of email.
That's it! Simple!
Just remember to wait until the last blog is posted on HarryPotterforWriters at 9 a.m. Eastern to submit your entry!
- In Order of the Phoenix, the Weasley twins planted this outside of Umbridge's office in the fifth book before leaving Hogwarts.
- In Deathly Hallows, this gift was the end of Peter Pettigrew.
- In Prisoner of Azkaban, what shape did Dean's Boggart take?
- In Goblet of Fire, what does Dobby reveal to be his pay per week for working at Hogwarts?
- In Sorcerer's/Philosopher's Stone, when Professor McGonagall introduces Harry to Oliver Wood saying that she's found him a Seeker, she also notes that Harry caught the Remembrall in a dive that even who could not have done?
- In Half-Blood Prince, during Dumbledore's visit to Tom Riddle's orphanage, he instructs Tom to empty items out of his box in his wardrobe. Name one of the three mentioned.
- In Chamber of Secrets, who helped get Harry out of trouble in Filch's office by persuading Peeves to crash the vanishing cabinet on the floor above?
- In Deathly Hallows, on the radio show Potterwatch!, although he wanted to be called "Rapier," Lee Jordon initially introduced one of the Weasley twins as... (this name).
Need to see where to find the clue answers on the participating blogs? Go here!