|click to enlarge|
It's Platform 9 3/4. Interesting how she chose a chapter focused on a number. :-)
So, it looks like there will be two interactive parts in this chapter -- one about the train, and the other about the train ride.
The icons at the top include:
- a Lock --in the place where in prior screen shots it says "Shop Open."
- Diagon Alley --
- Gringotts -- isn't there supposed to be a game here? riding the carts? Or am I confusing with the theme park? :-) -- could also imply that you earn galleons during the exploration and need a place to store your loot.
- Great Hall -- a place to share your fanfiction and fanart?
- Common Room --maybe a place to organize smaller study/reading groups or games?
- Spells -- a game for casting spells (as reported in Time)?
- Potions -- a game for mixing potions (as reported in Time)?
- Trunk -- a place to keep mementos/prizes you've gained?
- Friends -- the social media aspect?
- Favorites -- as in other social media, probably a place to bookmark favorite posts from friends
- also an owl with glowing eyes overseeing it all
I'll start listing beside each possibilities for what it represents.
I'm very curious about that owl with the number beside his head. I wonder if that number represents a level you progress through, or special items you have collected, or what? What do you think?
I think I see some red-haired Weasleys on the platform behind the sign! :-)
Also, did you notice the sprig of ivy at the bottom right of the sign? We know already that in Diagon Alley we get to have our wand choose us. I wonder if that ivy is decoration for everyone, or if it changes depending on the wood of your wand?