Thursday, March 3, 2011

Look at Upcoming JK Rowling Biopic

Access Hollywood recently showed a behind-the-scenes look at the upcoming, unauthorized biopic of JK Rowling's life for Lifetime TV.  You can see the  2-1/2 minute clip below:



While I know I'll watch this movie when it airs and eat-up anything on JK Rowling, I have to wonder how good or accurate this will be considering what a private life she leads. Still, it shows what a fascination JKR still holds over the public's imagination -- even though the last book of Harry Potter was released almost 4 YEARS AGO!

So, what do you think? Will you watch it?

2 comments:

  1. I'm interested, but I also don't want to get false information because it can be hard to "forget" certain things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, Lisa. It'll be interesting to see if she responds to the movie and how.

    ReplyDelete